Getting a place in one of the World Majors

Back in April, the ballot for the London Marathon opened (and closed within 24 hours) and I had registered my interest for 2015. Then last month I received this magazine:

Its a no...

My dreams of running one of the World Majors has dashed for 2015 as the others: Tokyo, New York, Chicago, Boston were out of the question. I signed up for Tralee (which is now only 16 weeks away!) - better get running. At the same time, I saw the ballot for the Berlin Marathon was open for the month of October, with the decision being made mid-November.


On Thursday I got the following email:

Its a yes...

So it looks like I will make one of the World Majors in 2015. It is not until September 2015 but I am so psyched to have a space at the starting line. I have Tralee to keep my training ticking over for the next few months so haven't really thought about goals or training for Berlin just yet as my focus will be on smashing the goal I set myself for March 15th.

Hi ho, hi ho... it's off to Berlin I go!

Comments

  1. This oversaturation in the market has companies fighting to get hold of Trx For Sale, inspiring them to take measures which are usually not seen in the conventional purchasing environment.
    When supply outweighs demand you would uncover a fundamental economic law which would steer down the price of Trx Suspension Online so as to generate greater sales.
    Color has been one of the selling points for TRX Suspension Training Sale.
    In general, a unisex or gender neutral appearance; a man or woman can wear black-on-black Cheap TRX and not look too masculine or feminine.
    This is a popular brand of TRX For Sale and with good reason.
    This brand offers one of the best trx exercises in the world in an exciting range of cutting-edge designs, styles and colors.
    The internet has become a leading aspect in purchasing cheap trx from the corporate retailers, as a result of the economic indicator of supply and demand.
    The online environment features millions of stores with hundreds of trx for sale usually attempting to market the exact same products or services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment