April has two goals, to top March's figures and run 15K in a single run. Seen as we are half way through the month (Day 15 of 30), now is a perfect to time to re-evaluate and see how I am getting on:
So, let's see where I'm at:
- Target Time (at half way): 4 hours 30 minutes
- Actual Time (at half way): 4 hours 40 minutes
- Target Distance (at half way): 45KM
- Actual Distance (at half way): 49KM
- Target Pace: Better than 5'55''/km
- Actual Pace: 5'42''/km
- Run 15K in a single run.
- Furthest Run in a single run: 12K
- I'm actually not too bothered about being at 12K as my plan was to add a KM a week this month. I ran 11K last week (6th) and 12K yesterday (14th). To reach this goal I need to hit 13.5K this coming weekend (20th) and 15K the last weekend in April (27th).
Overall I am delighted with my progress so far this month. It should also be worth noting that since joining Bootcamp last week, my Monday's & Wednesday evenings are filled with lunges, jumps, running and push-ups. So those gaps in my run planner from Mon-Wed are to be expected!
Bring on the second half of April!