Bless me Father for I have sinned...

It has been one week since my last run... and I'm not even feeling guilty! Maybe it's the heat that's gotten to my head or one too many cocktails. 

I've resigned myself to the fact that my aim to exercise at least every second day has fallen flat on its face but d'ya know what... I'm having a blast on my holiday.

Wine
Cocktails
Tapas
Pizza
Ice Cream
Toastadas
Vino de Tinto

I know I'll be raging come Tuesday when I'm back home looking at the scales in Weight Watchers but for now I'm too busy checking out the hot men & pastelerĂ­as to worry!






Comments

  1. You look fantastic, you're entitled to a holiday, have an absolute blast, just look at that little weight loss list over there on the right hand side - you've done amazing work over the past year, enjoy every second of your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MissGreenEyes... :) Don't know if you saw todays blog post but it actually didnt turn out to be bad at all. I must have been a cat with 9 lives in a previous life :p

      Delete
  2. Enjoy every second! Life's for living hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment