December Runstreak: Days 11 - 20

The middle of anything is always the worst. Motivation can lack as you are still so far away from the end but I'm so stubborn I ploughed through, I even got a run in after a visit to the Beer Tent in the Galway Markers after work. Hows how the last ten days went:

Day 11: One Wet Cold Thursday Evening



Day 12: Long 15 miler from Barna to Westside and back while the dog was getting his hair cut



Day 13: Post Christmas Party Run



Day 14: Sunday Run(day)



Day 15: Fast Monday Run



Day 16: Slow Wednesday Run



Day 17: Post Drinks Run



Day 18: I think all the Roses are starting to weigh me down!



Day 19: Friday Hi-Viz




Day 20: Saturday Night's alright for Running!


So, 14 hours running and 155km racked up over twenty days - I'm on the homeward stretch. I just have Christmas Day & The Fields of Athenry in the middle. 

Comments