Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Bye Bye Obesity...

Thirty weeks ago, my BMI looked like this:


That was when I weighed over 19st... As you know, I have been working hard at both my weight-loss and fitness so today I calculated my BMI:


While I have knocked 25% off my BMI, I am still 'Clinically Obese'... but not for much longer!

My overall goal from here on out is to:

1) Continue losing & maintain my weight-loss
2) Be faster, better, stronger, healthier

I had a quick google of the health risks associated with obesity which grabbed my attention - This chart fro WebMD certainly scared me considering I was classified as Obesity III (Extreme) which put me in the Extremely High Risk category


I hope to start April (and the rest of my life) never being obese again. I am on the cusp of moving from the Obesity category into the Overweight category which I can totally cope with.

That's the good news. The bad news is: I have another 30lbs to go to reach 'Healthy'.





2 comments:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete