2 Days to Go...

Twas the night before the night before the run... and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring... except for the dog who is currently disemboweling a cushion
The race clothes were hung on the wardrobe with care
In the hopes they'll see the finish line on Saturday

OMG it's only 2 days to the Rock & Road! I can't believe I'm about to say this out loud but... I'm actually really looking forward to it now. I am proud of myself for turning myself from this person:



into this person:


I am however taking this evening off as I have a cinema date with my lovely other half and I think my legs will thank me come Saturday following a busy week of clocking up some kilometers on the road.

I'm close to my fundraising target also (80% there) so if you want to throw a euro or two at me, I'd prefer if you done it online here as opposed to physically at me while I jog past on Saturday.





Comments