Happy Weight Watch-a-versary!

It's my Weight Watch-a-versary today -52 weigh-ins ago I joined Weight Watchers... You are probably sick of reading me babbling on, so I've decided to do a picture blog post. This is what a year in the life of a Weight Watcher looks like:

August 2012 - September 2012 - October 2012

November 2012 - December 2012 - January 2013

February 2013 - March 2013 - April 2013

June 2013 - July 2013 - August 2013

(I know what you are thinking - where's May 2013? Well, I couldn't fit it in without throwing my nice 3 x 3 frames off, so you'll just have to trust me when I say I looked somewhere in between April and June)

ON PAPER: Two completed* record cards
(Disclaimer: I'm missing a three entries thanks to Christmas/Summer Holidays)


ON GRAPH: A bit of a bumpy ride but it's moving in the right direction

I run
(and enjoy it!)

I don't smoke 
(well... 2 weeks now)

I still eat pizza, pasta, bread, crisps & chocolate...
(...in moderation... but I enjoy them more)

I have more energy and don't shy away from physical activities 
(before I would have been afraid I'd break the trampoline)

I can spent quality time with my nephews doing things they like
(instead of just being able to sit in watching Toy Story)

One year on, a lot has changed. My physical size has gotten smaller, my attitude to food has changed, my outlook has shifted from 'Think Skinny' to 'Think Healthy'. The road hasn't been plain sailing but what fun would that have been! On the inside, I'm still the same person... with the same hopes and dreams for the future. The same person who is looking forward to spending an even better, higher quality, longer life with the people who have gotten me here today.





Comments

  1. Wow! Amazing to see the transformation month by month. What a year you've had. You should be so proud of your self. What an inspiration for everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zed! :) I've never laid them out like the before it is crazy to see :) Also, I've gone through so many clothes, I nearly need another new wardrobe (Total First World Problem!)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary. Your photos are fab and so inspiring to me, I have 16 stone to lose. 2st 4lb off so far. Lorna :o) http://craftywhiterobins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep going Lorna! I never really focused too much on how far I had to go, rather how far I had to to go my next milestone. Break it into bits. In my case, it was each Silver 7.

      You'll get there - I know you will :)

      Delete
  3. Wow.

    A great achievement in 'thinking healthy'.

    A great post. You should win that Blog contest - every post has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done John. You have done so well and are inspiration. Wishing you the best for the next step of your journey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing.. your dedication and willpower to stick with it no matter what inspires so many.. You're brill! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post! What an inspiration you are John. So happy to have 'met' you in cyberspace thanks to our shared experiences with WeightWatchers. Awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janey! Likewise, I love your blog too :) Such a great resource x

      Delete

Post a Comment